|Hair Material: Synthetic Hair|
- Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!Human Hair
- ● offers the most natural look & feel
- ● presents the most styling versatility
- ● requires more styling - especially after washing
- ● typically more expensive than synthetic hair
- ● less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
- ● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
- ● hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
- ● more careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
- ● the most durable hair type
Shopping for human hair wigs
- ● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
- ● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
- ● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
- ● typically more affordable than human hair
- ● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
- ● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
- ● can be more challenging to style than human hair
- ● care must be taken to avoid tangling
- ● colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
- ● less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Shopping for synthetic hair wigs
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Unfortunately, any heat styling runs the risk of damaging synthetic wigs. Wigs with synthetic hair can be purchased pre-curled or in any style you desire. Alternatively, you could curl the wig with a styling method that does not involve heat. Wigs with human hair will not be damaged by heat styling.
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
A:The fiber is made from the raw material Kanekalon, which is imported from Japan. It's commonly used for hair extensions, weaves, wigs and doll hair. Kanekalon is flame-retardant and comes in a variety of styles and textures, plus more than 120 colors.
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?
A: Wigs made with human hair can be colored or styled as you would your own hair. Synthetic wigs can be colored, but heat styling of any kind could be damaging to the fibers.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost||Delivery Description|